UHF PLL Personal Wideband True Diversity System. System comprises of 1 x CW 7001 Belt pack portable transmitter, 1 x CW 7000R Receiver.
- PLL synthesized technology allows upto 1441 selectable frequencies.
- 6 groups, maximum 23 channels in one group.
- The true diversity reception with 2 independent RF receivers ensures stable reception.
- Adjustable Pilot tone squelch control can effectively reduce the noise.
- Fitted with S.A.W. filter to resist interference.
- Fitted with squelch circuitry and Mute function.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Balanced output via 3 Pin XLR or 6.3mm (1/4″) Jack socket.
- Anti-interference design for computer compatability.
- Transmission power selectable between 10 and 50mW (depends on local regulation).
- CL 6 Condenser microphone included
Available fequency Subject to local regulations.
|Frequency||UHF PLL Synthesized Control|
|Frequency Range||502 – 960MHz (Frequency Bands according to local regulations)|
|LCD||Frequency, Battery fuel guage|
|Controls||Power On/Off, AF Level, Frequency (up/down), Lock-On mode|
|Output connector||4P mini XLR|
|Battery Life||12 Hours at b10mW, 7 Hours at 50mW|