Wide Band Cardioid Condenser Microphone module.
- Detachable Electret Condenser Supercardioid Capsule Module with wide dynamic range permitting excellent sound reproduction.
- Hardened grille construction.
- Special shock-mount design allows extremely low touch / bump noise.
- Frequency Response: 50-18,000Hz.
- Output Level(1,000Hz): -80±3dB.
- Impedance: 800Ω.
- Tini Q (mini XLR) connector (TA 3M).
|Application||Easy click fit to stand / shaft of your choice. Fitted with Tiny Q connector. Designed for multiple uses including high quality speech and instruments.|
|Type||Condenser (back electret)|
|Frequency Response||50Hz – 18 KHz|
|Sensitivity||-48dB +/- 3dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa)|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level||126db at 1KHz 1% T.H.D.|
|Power Requirements||9 – 48 volts phantom power via a PPA|
|Termination||Switchcraft 3 pin Tini Q (mini XLR)|
|Dimensions||57mm x 19mm (2.3″ x 0.75″ )|
|Architects and engineer specifications||Wide band Back electret condenser short microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Engineered in high quality brass the C900 has an inbuilt pop shield and has a Quick click connection using Switchcraft 3 pin Tini Q connector. Requires phantom power supply via a PPA adaptor 9 – 48 Volts. Frequency response 50 – 18 KHz, impedance 1.8 KOhms, Max spl 126dB less than 1% THD, sensitivity -48dB +/- 3dB @ 1 KHz (0dB = 1 V/Pa) Finish: Non-reflective Satin black. Dimensions: 2.3″” x 0.75″” (57mm x 19mm)|