* Standard machine cabinet type 1 U height design, black aluminuim oxide draw bench panel.
* 4 MIC/LINE XLR balanced inputs, providing 48V phantom power switch.
* 4 AUX accessory unbalanced inputs, there are 2 RCA in each channel, and one of them is on the panel.
* Each channel is equipped with volume control and tone control.
* Signal/peak value LED light monitors the input level of every channel.
* MIC/LINE1,MIC/LINE2 internally installed low cut.
* Each input channel can be assigned to output channel freely through jumper.
* The panel provides one channel of MIC/LIN input in addition, parallel connected with MIC/LINE1.
* MIC1/MIC2 priority control, and adjustable threshold value.
* 4 XLR balanced outputs, in parallel connection with 2 channels of RCA unbalanced outputs.
* 4 RJ45 trunk balanced inputs, whose volume is adjustable, and can be mixed correspondingly into 4 channel XLR outputs.
* 4s of RJ45 trunk balanced outputs mixed signal.
* Output level indicate.
* External mute controls all channels.
* Switching power supply provides electricity.
|1-4MIC/ Line||2.5mV/5KΩ balanced, ±250mV/5KΩ balanced|
|1-4AUX RCA In||400mV/5KΩ unbalanced|
|Master 1, 2,3,4||1V/600Ω balance (MAX:±7.75V)|
|AUX||1V/10KΩ unbalanced (MAX:7.75V)|
|Tone||Bass: ±15dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±15dB at 10KHz|
|Low Cut||200Hz / 12dB per octave slope|
|Line||More than 60dB|
|THD||More than 75dB|
|Line||Less than 0.05%|
|Cross-talk||More than 0.03%|
|MIC||More than 60dB|
|Line||More than 75dB|
|Power Consumption Power||20W|
|Power Supply||~110V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz|