The One Systems 208HTC is a universal direct weather loudspeaker system designed for use in both marine environments and in general purpose inland environments. The dual 8-inch two- way design provides high level acoustic radiation from a compact enclosure. The 208HTC utilizes 316-grade stainless steel (marine-grade) for all structural and rigging points. All associated One Systems rigging accessories are also 316-grade stainless steel. All metal components that are not structural feature a newly developed marine-grade powder coat over 304-grade stainless steel. This allows the 208HTC to be used in ocean front and cruise ship applications, as well as in general direct weather installations. IMPORTANT NOTE: For ocean front and marine environments, the included “vent plugs” must be installed in the loudspeaker vents!
The 208HTC is optimized for outdoor short throw to medium throw applications such as theme parks, parade routes, baseball and football stadiums, and other entertainment/sports venues where permanent installation is required. The 208HTC is a very versatile design that offers high performance in a small physical package.
The 208HTC is a two-way design that feat
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Marine-grade (316) stainless steel rigging and structural support
- Easily configurable Hi Z (150 watt) multi tap or Lo Z (4-ohm) operation
- Combined 70.7Vrms or 100Vrms operation
- Two element vertical array
- No performance degrading or dynamics limiting passive protection devices
- 400 watts continuous, 1600 watts peak power handling in Lo Z mode
- IEC 529 IP 45 ingress protection (IP 56 with vent plugs installed)