- Remote Control Panel,
- 8+1 local sources selection,
- 1 mic input,
- 1 line input,
- with volume control
- Grey & Aluminium
- The T-8000B remote control with audio input module is connected with T-8000 through universal industrial standard CAT 5 for each eight zone’s volume adjustment or remote line and microphone input at a remote and different location from the control center.
- Two different options: T-8000B of aluminum material in grey color and T-8000BW of ABS material in white color.
- Each controller provides eight RJ45 ports for the remote control with audio input module.
- The CAT 5 wiring is not only featured of cost-effective, convenient layout, but also integration of RS 485 communication, audio transmission and DC 24V power supply together.
- This module family also has simpler functional module of T-8000C and T-8000D.
- Remote line by dual RCA and mic by XLR inputs with gain controls.
- Zone LED indicator with up/down buttons.
- Volume control is provided for overall output level control.
- DC 24V power supply from the controller, low power consumption 5W.
- Extra DC 24V power supply is needed when communication distance is more than 50 meters.
- Analog to digital conversion working principle to adjust controller’s volume.
- Metal mounting box is supplied.
|Model||T-8000B / T-8000BW|
|Serial Communication Speed||4800bps|
|Serial Communication Distance||Maximums 1Km|
|MIC Input Sensitivity||5mV/600ΩPhantom Power: +12V|
|AUX Input Sensitivity||350mV/10KΩ|
|Frequency Response||50Hz~18KHz (±1dB)|
|S/N Ratio||MIC Better than 65dBAux Better than 75dB|
|THD||Less than 0.1% at 1KHz|
|Power Supply||DC 24V|