Lightweight Head Worn Microphone
Back electret condenser microphone with omni-directional polar pattern. light weight made from resilient plastic construction. The design allows the microphone to be worn even under high activity lightly over the ears / head over long periods of time without fatigue tiredness.
IMAGES & VIDEOS
- Lightweight head worn condenser Microphone.
- Resilient plastic construction.
- Flexible Microphone boom arm
- Terminating in a Tini Q (mini XLR) 4 Pin connector.
- Foam windshield fitted to Microphone capsule.
- Finish: Matt Black.
|Application||Designed for use in theatres, presentations, broadcast studios, productions, places of worship and other applications requiring a low profile head worn professional microphone.|
|Type||Condenser (Back electret)|
|Frequency Response||30 – 18KHz|
|Sensitivity||-50dB +/-3dB @ 1KHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)|
|Power Requirements||1.5 – 9V|
|Termination||Tini Q (mini XLR) 4 Pin connector.|
|Supplied Accessories||Foam wind shield|