Rugged Leightweight Head Worn Microphone
Rugged waterproofed Bi-directional Close talking back electret condenser microphone with smooth low feedback response. Lightweight head worn microphone specifically designed for active people such as aerobic instructors. Lightweight made from resilient non corrosive plastic construction.
IMAGES & VIDEOS
- Lightweight head worn Microphone.
- Resilient non corrosive plastic construction.
- Flexible Microphone boom arm.
- Highly flexible cable remains subtle under long exposure of perspiration / cosmetics.
- Terminating in a Tini Q (mini xlr) 4 Pin connector.
- W 2 Foam windshield fitted to microphone capsule.
- Finish: Matt Black.
|Application||Designed for presentations, commentators, broadcast reporters and instructors. Particularly suitable for active aerobic and fitness instructors.|
|Type||Condenser (Back electret)|
|Frequency Response||300 – 5KHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level||120dB|
|Power Requirements||1.5 – 9V|
|Termination||Tini Q (mini xlr) 4 Pin connector|
|Supplied Accessories||Foam wind shield|
|Weight||2.33 Oz (66gms)|